Return to Yourself: A Retreat
with Kate Robinson & Lindsay Goodman
Where: The Roundhouse, Colrain, MA
When: Friday, October 9 ~ Monday, October 12, 2015
Over the course of the year, the body accumulates the debris of every interaction, sweet and sour. We carry our stories in our cells. Join Lindsay & Kate for a 4 day, 3 night retreat where we will untangle long held tension, unfold old stories & beliefs and come home to our bodies. We'll spend time tapping into our creativity, time alone & time together, good food, strong & sweet practices, and time to reconnect. Make some space in your life to listen more closely to what your body & heart are saying.
Unpacking day by day:
- Friday: arrive around 4pm; an evening practice at about 6pm, followed by group dinner
- Saturday & Sunday: light breakfast & active morning practice; lunch followed by some options for afternoon activities; early evening practice and dinner together
- Monday: option for a group hike/walk in the morning, and a final practice and lunch before we head out
Price per person - $489
(Rates are per person and include all meals, yoga and lodging.)
* Transportation is not included but can easily be arranged by carpool. The Roundhouse is about 2.5 hours from Boston. No refunds barring emergencies. Plan to arrive by 4pm on Friday and leave midday on Monday.
What do I bring?
- Yoga Props - your mat, and we'll have some props but if you have your own (strap, blocks, blanket, etc) it would be good to bring along
- Yoga Clothing - we'll have 6 classes together, so bring enough clothes to make that work
- House Shoes - the Roundhouse has a "no shoes in the house" policy, so you might want to bring some slippers or something comfy to wander around in.
- Sturdy Shoes - weather permitting, we're hoping to go for a group walk as there are a number of nice trails nearby (tennis shoes/runners would be great)
Kate & Lindsay have become incredibly close working together and are beyond excited to be running their first retreat. Lindsay teaches a slow, thoughtful practice that allows for space and exploration and lulls you through each savasana through chanting. Kate teaches a powerful, unfolding flow that will challenge and support you.
Kate & Lindsay both offer classes for humans of all sizes, abilities & both have expertise in prenatal yoga.